“To create value with every exchange” -- that’s the Yesware mission and something that Yesware salespeople live out on a daily basis through our interactions with prospects and customers. It’s why we do what we do.
The sales team is responsible for driving revenue by closing new business and managing upsell opportunities, while providing insight and expertise to our customers through a consultative sales approach. Selling a sales tool to sales people is both challenging and rewarding, and we’re excited to bring on new team members who want to be a part of that endeavor.
As the exclusive rep dedicated to the midmarket territory (until we grow it further with your help), you will lead us in proving out this space and optimizing our sales strategy. Our midmarket territory will work with businesses between 500 and 3,000 employees, so deals can be complex and will require someone who is up for the challenge -- and the payoff of course! We’re looking for someone who can take initiative with this opportunity, working closely with sales and marketing leadership to help build momentum in this crucial market segment. Success in this role will most certainly lead to career growth and leadership opportunities for motivated individuals.
We look forward to speaking with you!
As an Account Executive at Yesware, you will...
- Manage full sales cycles for midmarket new business accounts from qualification to conversion
- Nurture, expand, and upsell existing midmarket customer accounts in conjunction with our customer success team
- Source new leads through outbound prospecting activities
- Own an individual pipeline and ongoing activity goals
- Consult prospects on Yesware best practices and insights to provide meaningful business recommendations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with customer success, marketing, product, and sales operations teams to optimize company sales efforts
- Serve as an example to less experienced salespeople, helping teammates and leading by example
- Professionally represent the Yesware brand, vision, and values at all times
Our ideal candidate has...
- 3-5 years of proven success in a sales-related function
- Previous experience at a startup or tech company, selling into operations or sales orgs
- Leadership qualities, (leadership experience in a team setting a plus)
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Resilience in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Motivation to continue to learn, grow, and improve
- Confidence and comfort in working hands-on with technology
- Formal sales training or certifications a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Gmail, Microsoft product suite
About the Company:
Yesware is a team of smart, ambitious, kind people working together to empower each other and our customers. We build, market, and sell a one-of-a-kind sales platform that helps salespeople sell smarter, right from their inbox.
You can find us in our 15th floor office, conveniently located in downtown Boston. We offer competitive compensation comprised of salary, equity and bonuses. We also offer a growing list of benefits: health, dental, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account, as well as gym and public transportation reimbursement. Don't worry about vacation, you can take it when you need it. Additional perks include weekly wellness classes, professional coaching, free daily catered lunch, and a ride home with Lyft when you need it.
Yesware is proud to be venture-backed by investors including the Foundry Group, Battery Ventures, and Google Ventures. Our customers range from young startups of all sizes, to some of the biggest names in business, like Yelp, Acquia, Groupon, Zendesk, and many more. We live out our core values everyday in a mission to serve our customers and to make Yesware the best place we’ve ever worked.