Have you ever been involved in a “ground floor” opportunity?
This is your chance to be a founding member of the sales team!
Last year, businesses spent $12 billion dollars on protection that’s ineffective against today’s new and sophisticated attacks. Barkly is trailblazing Runtime Malware Defense, a one-of-a-kind type of endpoint protection that protects businesses from sophisticated cyberattacks by recognizing and blocking malicious behavior. Now we are ramping our acquisition efforts by building a world-class inside sales machine.
We are looking for driven professionals to join our Business Development Representative (BDR) team. As a BDR, you will be work with security sales leaders who will be passing on industry knowledge and proven sales skills that will enable you to move your career to the next level. You’ll play an important role as we acquire this market, and help fulfill Barkly’s mission of “protecting the unprotected with strong security that anyone can use.”
What Barkly can do for you:
- Provide you with a ground floor opportunity
- Give you the chance to work with leadership that has been working in the Security field for over 25 years.
- Work with a collaborative team that truly shares in your passion for Sales and protecting the unprotected.
This is your dream job if:
- You’re tireless in your pursuit of “The Deal”… and a healthy paycheck.
- There is no means of communication you are unfamiliar with or unwilling to learn in order to make the contact.
- You have high emotional (EQ) and social intelligence.
- You enjoy bringing your ideas to the table and having the ability to carry them out.
- You love learning new things from industry leaders.
- You enjoy the healthy competition of a winning sales team.
- You have a go-getter personality with a bit of moxie thrown in.
- You’re fearless!
- Pounding the phone to the tune of 50+ planned sales calls a day
- Organizational skills to properly plan your day and manage Salesforce.com for tracking your work
- A play to win attitude
- An energy level that doesn’t quit
- Quick on the uptake
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience in BDR or SDR role at a rapidly growing technology company
- Experience using Salesforce, and other sales productivity tools