To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Business Operations team at Formlabs is a small and highly leveraged team of folks who spike in analytical thinking, project management, and getting stuff done. As a BizOps Analyst, you’ll have a great opportunity to help Formlabs maximize its full potential and strong existing momentum. BizOps is not an internal consulting team - we work on strategic initiatives hands-on, in very close coordination with functional partners, and we see projects through implementation.
If you enjoy leading data-centric process improvement, we want you to join us as a Business Operations Analyst.
- Help teams determine their business needs and transform them into information technology system requirements.
- Drive company-wide process improvements
- Lead teams to develop, evaluate, and revise projects.
- Automate and enhance key business reports and dashboards.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and produce actionable conclusions.
- A metric driven decision maker who can identify meaningful KPIs, gather and analyze data to draw conclusions.
- Relentlessly resourceful and able to drive projects autonomously, with limited oversight.
- Passionate about improving organizational efficiency and productivity.
- Know your way around Excel or Google Spreadsheets.
- Experience working with Sales/Marketing teams and common tools, e.g. Salesforce, Marketo.
- Experience with ERPs
- BS/BA in Business, MIS, Economics, or Finance
- Familiar with SQL or other query languages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.