Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
Director of Talent & Organizational Development
320 Summer StreetBoston, MA 02210
LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOGM) unlocks the potential of the modern workforce. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Director of Talent & Organizational Development will lead the design/development, implementation, and evaluation of talent management and development programs for LogMeIn’s global organization by unlocking the potential of the modern workforce. This role will provide substantial opportunity for both vision and execution as we further develop the talent development strategy. This role will partner with global business leaders, Managers, and Centers of Excellence (COEs) to design and implement talent strategies as well as Team Member & Team Leader development programs for the organization. Based on these inputs, they will create a vision for Talent and Organizational Development that supports LogMeIn’s business and culture and then translate that vision into an execution-driven implementation plan. These initiatives will allow the company to improve business performance while strengthening the organization for continued growth.
- Partner with the People Leadership team to create vision and strategy for talent development that aligns with LogMeIn culture.
- Build, lead, and manage the L&OD team.
- Turn strategic vision for talent development and organizational development into actionable implementation plans.
- Assess performance management process and make recommendations/changes so that it can be applied consistently across the company. This includes helping to create succession planning, an integrated talent management program, and building leadership and management capabilities.
- Build and drive organizational development effectiveness to positively influence company business performance and forge strategic advantage.
- Expand our models for continuous learning to focus on an ecosystem approach of blended learning including bite-sized learning, on-demand learning, gamification, etc.
- Infuse inclusion and diversity into all aspects of Talent Development and Organizational Design.
- Partner with the Chief People Officer and executive leadership to drive buy-in for initiatives.
- At least 10 years of progressive responsibility within an L & OD team including at least 5 years leading a team in that function, preferably within a technology or Saas company.
- Ability to recruit, build, manage, and retain a team of learning and development professionals that will embody the initiatives of the program and act as evangelists for the function.
- Experience creating strategic L & OD vision and executing upon those plans to drive learning, development, and organizational development in meaningful and empirical ways.
- Experience partnering with wide swaths of leadership (up to and including the C-suite) to diplomatically drive initiatives that will positively affect the business.
- Demonstrable experience driving diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Ability to influence without authority and to act nimbly in the interests of L & OD initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s preferred) in Industrial/Organizational Development, Education, Psychology, Management, or Business Administration strongly preferred.
Category: Corporate Functions
See What It's Like To Work Here
More Jobs From This Company
September 19, 2017
September 22, 2017
September 20, 2017
September 20, 2017
September 20, 2017
September 25, 2017
September 16, 2017