This position may be based in Boston or St. Louis.
As a Bullhorn Enterprise Project Manager, you will lead the implementation of enterprise-class Staffing and Recruiting firms onto Bullhorn’s industry-leading and award-winning Software-as-a-Service platform. You will develop expertise in Bullhorn’s applications and implementation methodology and use it on all projects. Working closely with the customer, Sales Executives, Solution Architects and Software Engineers, you’ll uncover customer requirements and provide expertise to define and develop appropriate solutions while managing expectations to delight our customers.
As an Enterprise Project Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Client Relationship Management Across Implementation Lifecycle
- Initiating contact and establish relationships with new clients in order to create the foundation for a seamless transition from point of sale throughout successful product and services implementation and support.
- Partnering with clients to identify key business objectives and aid clients with Bullhorn best practices regarding user adoption techniques, rollout strategies, education plans.
- Scheduling and Resource Management
- Setting expectations in terms of time required to accomplish technological and business objectives according to number of users, technical complexity of conversion, and defined business requirements
- Ensuring effective completion of project milestones by allocated resources on time and on budget.
- Leading cross functional teams in the development and successful completion of key project milestones
- Metrics Management
- Providing budget analysis, resource planning, and coordination of project activities with the client and PS management.
- Managing On-budget deployments as well as metrics aligned with departmental goals of Billable utilization, Profitability, and Customer satisfaction.
- Clearly defining and articulating project risk items to clients in a way that is understood and are either remedied or assumed.
- Providing necessary on-site training for clients once they are live; help to create the highest level of comfort and confidence in the Bullhorn system and ensure proper usage to maximize user efficiency.
- Managing all activities around client implementation, including: facilitating scoping sessions, documenting functional specifications, leading project teams, managing customer expectations, and maintaining high customer satisfaction
As an Enterprise Project Manager, you'll bring:
- A proven track record of 5-7 years of managing enterprise IT implementation projects and/or Implementation Consulting experience.
- Expert project management skills including project planning, risk mitigation, resource management, and budget oversight.
- Track record of successfully managing the delivery of professional service engagements on time and within budget.
- The ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing effectively with senior leadership within Staffing and Recruiting firms (C-Level).
- Prior experience with CRM or recruitment software.
- The ability to multi-task, work with multiple enterprise clients at a time and efficiently manage their individual needs during different implementation stages.
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Delivery of SaaS solutions and/or ERP solutions.
- Strong technical background and experience delivering cloud-computing applications.
Bonus Points for:
- Project Management Profession (PMP®) certification.
Strong culture makes Bullhorn a great place to work! Weekly breakfasts, lunches, drinks, and summer, holiday, and volunteering outings all add to Bullhorn’s incredible office culture.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement