Crayon is looking for a brilliant front-end developer with 0 – 5 years of experience to bring a mix of true grit and solid craftsmanship to our growing team. Day-to-day you will work with other world-class engineers to design, code, test, and deploy amazing features. Crayon is a product-driven company, and every line of code you contribute will help move the vision forward.
What We're Looking For
- High-Wattage. You are smart, curious, and excited about digging in and moving fast.
- Entrepreneurial. You are creative, versatile, and driven. You are willing to take risks in pursuit of a grand vision. You see things not just for what they are, but what they could be.
- Self-Motivated and Independent. You don’t wait for instructions. You can create structure and operate effectively with incomplete information.
- User-centric. You're a developer who thinks like an end user. You have a passion for bringing amazing user experiences to life through code.
- Collaborative. You recognize that the best ideas are often the result of a group effort. You communicate the right details to the right coworkers in engineering and beyond.
- Ambitious. You’re psyched to tackle hard problems in the name of building a significant, lasting product. You want to keep learning and moving your career forward.
- Detail-oriented. You always account for edge cases. You never drop the ball. Your colleagues trust your work. If you spot something askew in code, you fix it or file it.
- Skilled in Your Craft. You keep abreast of trends and best practices in software engineering. You look things up or ask colleagues when you are unsure.
- Honorable. You do the right thing and treat others with respect.
About the Job
- Work with product managers and UX designers to solve and implement fascinating user stories
- Contribute ideas during regular planning meetings
- Develop new features into a young code base using modern technologies
- Learn from a team of seasoned, world-class engineers
- Code tests and write documentation along with each feature to help maintain our platform and culture of quality
- Push and deploy code to production daily