LoadSpring is dedicated to creating highly customizable cloud solutions that make us the market leader of Cloud-based Project Management. With over 300 customers and over 100,000 users worldwide, we must be doing it right. Not to mention, LoadSping is rated a “Top Small Company Workplace” by Inc. Magazine, in addition to one of CIO Review magazine’s “20 Most Promising Project Management Solutions Providers, 2017”!
Bring your best IT/DataCenter Manager skills to our table and find out why we’re so obsessed with Cloud-based Project Management software.
- Manage in a hands-on player/coach style for a team of Systems Administrators and Engineers to support 1500+ servers in multiple geographic locations
- Develop and set measurable objectives for the team and individuals to guide them in achieving results
- Oversee staffing and mentoring to maintain a high performing engineering team
- Review and report capacity, uptime, and system performance to senior management
- Evaluate Networking, Storage, Server Farms, Security and Monitoring
- Responsible for the over-all hardware/OS life cycle
- Work closely with the System Administrators to architect and develop the best technical design and approach to solve issues
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Systems Administrator or Network Administrator designing and developing solutions to complex problems
- At least 3 years’ of management experience (hands on player/coach management)
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with enterprise server and networking
- Experience communicating complex technical information in a clear and concise manner with executives, non-technical leaders and customers
LoadSpring Solutions offers a competitive package of standard benefits such as health, dental, life, vision, 401k with a generous match, and a Health Savings Account with employer contributions. But more than that we also have our travel programs of CultureSpring and the SpringMan Excellence Club. The first encourages experiencing cultures outside the USA by offering extra vacation time and some expense reimbursement for qualified foreign travel. The second is an award open to all full time employees who can win a company sponsored trip with other employees.
More about LoadSpring
Not only do we host Project Management's full suite of applications, but we are a one-stop-shop for support, lightning speed deployment, and integrations all done through our enabling technology, the LoadSpring platform.
The demand for Cloud project management is increasing exponentially year after year and so are we, since 1999! We continue building a team of Rockstars who will contribute to the achievement of our corporate goals and the success of LoadSpring; Rockstars driven by an environment evolving as fast as technology and obsessed with getting it right.
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.