We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing specialist to join our startup and provide creative ideas and diligent execution to help us achieve our marketing goals. You will have duties related to developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing specialist, you will collaborate with the founders, account managers, and product developers in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your thoughtful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
What This Position Will Look Like
- Help prepare shareable marketing content (e.g. blog posts, videos, webinars)
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, web)
- Develop new social media and print campaigns from the ground up, considering
- our clients’ needs
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- The focus of the role is about 80% execution, 20% strategy
- Professional drive
- Experience with graphic design
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Nice To Haves
- Familiarity with marketing applications (e.g. Google Adwords)
- Desire to work with nonprofits
Timing & Logistics
- Must have method of transportation to get to our headquarters in the Newton Innovation Center
- Occasional remote work is possible
- Immediate start date
What We Do At Gravyty
Gravyty provides artificial intelligence to help nonprofits raise more money. We combine private, public, and behavior data to help fundraisers, volunteers, and boards better understand which donors to work with and when to work with them.
Our primary target markets are higher education, K-12, hospitals, and cures and causes. Two Babson alumni founded the company and we are venture backed.
Check out the website: www.gravyty.com
We would love to hear from you!
Send your resume and one page cover letter (both are required) to Rich Palmer (email@example.com)