Localytics provides a mobile engagement platform for many of the world’s top app publishers including ESPN, Grindr, The Weather Channel and Comcast. Our customers rely on us to keep their mobile users happy and engaged. We provide tools to drive great app experiences including push notifications, mobile analytics, predictive analytics, and individualized in-app experiences. Localytics is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help give a voice to our mobile analytics and marketing platform.
About the role:
The Product Marketing team at Localytics is looking for an experienced marketer that is a strong communicator and strategic thinker. A successful candidate will have mastery of the written word and experience in B2B digital marketing. This role requires the ability to collaborate with senior product leaders and marketers. You will own specific products and features from beginning to end. You will clarify a vision and ensure internal and external stakeholders understand and can sell the key products and features Localytics offers. Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams is essential to success in this role.
Please apply if you are comfortable with:
- Driving the market-facing vision and go-to-market strategy for Localytics’ products from conception through product launch
- Understanding new and complex offerings and creating compelling messaging and materials about Localytics products for multiple audiences (prospects, customers, our sales team, the industry, etc.)
- Building concise and meaningful stories out of complex information to achieve specific business objectives
- Partnering cross-functionally with product, PR, marketing, sales and customer success teams to lead world-class product marketing initiatives
- Driving product adoption through market facing programs along with internal and external product launch support
- Proposing and executing new ways of creating shared understanding around a product topic or concept
- 3-5 years experience working in a product or marketing role for a B2B company
- Enjoy taking complex ideas and synthesizing to create a simple, creative, compelling and powerful message
- Have experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Have a expressed interest or passion in becoming a thought leader in mobile
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, can navigate complicated situations with ease
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills aggressive attention to detail
- Not afraid to jump in and start a project.
- Collaborative and a team player.
- Obtained your BA/BS Degree (MBA preferred but not required).