Why Carbon Black?
At Carbon Black, you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact while working alongside a global community of passionate people who are leading the way in cutting-edge technology. Our valued employees across the world have made Carbon Black a Top Place to Work, as named by the Boston Globe for three consecutive years.
Things here might be exciting, fun, and challenging, but it doesn’t mean we don’t make time to elevate our careers. With a leadership team that values our people, our employees are given tons of tools to take their careers to the next level. Where will you take yours?
Why You Matter:
Carbon Black has experienced tremendous growth and has no plans of slowing down. With nearly 300 hires in 2016 and even loftier goals for 2017, we need you to keep us scaling. As a recruiter, you’ll be hiring key people to help us grow our corporate teams. You’ll be a pro at identifying, engaging, and hiring top talent who will take our company to the next level as we continue to impact the market. These hires will also take part in our amazing culture and our career growth opportunities. Our goals are aggressive but being part of an amazing Talent Acquisition team who has your back means it’s no sweat.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll know how to act and think as both a recruiter AND business partner. You’ll be comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, guiding them through the interview and selection process. You’ll be nimble and strategic, knowing when to pull the right resources at the right time. Above all else, you’ll ensure that every candidate has a memorable experience engaging with Carbon Black.
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years recruiting, with most experience focused on corporate recruiting (vs. agency)
- Experience owning full recruiting lifecycle, finding talent that will be successful, grow their careers, and will add value
- Experience handling recruitment in a rapid growth, high tech/SaaS environment
- Ability to act as a savvy internal consultant, establish collaborative partnerships, and influence senior leaders
- Ability to manage your own pipeline and accurately forecast information
- Experience working with geographically dispersed candidates, hiring managers, and teams
- Experience working with a corporate ATS
Who We Are:
Carbon Black has designed the most complete next-gen endpoint security platform, enabling organizations to stop the most attacks, see every threat, close security gaps, and evolve their defenses. The Cb Endpoint Security Platform helps organizations of all sizes replace legacy antivirus technology, lock down systems, and arm incident response teams with advanced tools to proactively hunt down threats. Today, Carbon Black has approximately 2,000 worldwide customers, including 25 of the Fortune 100 and more than 800 employees.