Wednesday, August 9th, 2017
Senior Account Executive
200 Clarendon Street, Floor 21Boston, MA 02116
Join a team of Security and IT professionals who are responsible for identifying, investigating, and eliminating one of the biggest threats in security, people. ObserveIT provides fast, easy-to-interpret, unambiguous visibility into what people are doing before, during and after a security incident or policy violation to more than 1,500 customers globally. By capturing video playback of policy violations and comprehensive user-driven metadata, organizations can clearly understand what happened without translating logs or piecing together other user data from multiple systems.
ObserveIT has customers in 83 countries and serves the Who's Who of the Fortune 500 as well as a growing number of mid-market firms. Our customers include Disney, Dunkin' Donuts, JP Morgan, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Virgin America, Bloomberg, and Cisco, to name a few. We have strong traction with customers across all verticals, with specific strength in financial services, telecom and healthcare. We've grown at an 80% CAGR over the last 8 years and have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking to join a sales team that is growing at high speed? If so, we are hiring for a Senior Account Executive and we want to talk to you!
In this role, you will:
- Participate in Observe IT onboarding process
- Learn about Observe IT technology and competitors
- Research potential prospects from a myriad of online tools
- Perform outbound prospecting to schedule product demos for Account Executives
- Maintain all notes in Salesforce CRM
- Report to Sales Manager
- Outbound Cold Calling and History of Net New Hunting Success
- Ideal candidate has experience in Security
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets
- Follow up with warm leads via marketing campaigns
- Work with sales engineers to demonstrate Observe IT solutions
- Utilizing Linkedin, Rainking, Salesforce and other Sales Tools to Optimize Sourcing
- Manage full sales cycle from initial outreach to contract negotiation
- Grow and upsell an install base of accounts
- Coach / mentor our Sales Development Reps
- Reports to Senior Director of North American Sales
- Ability to work Out Of Boston Office
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category: Sales & Business Development