TrueMotion is looking for a Technical Account Manager who will act as our technical point of contact for our portfolio of high profile enterprise customers. You will become their trusted technical advisor and provide customer project management for their account. In this role you will also help to showcase our cutting edge technology to new and emerging customers. You will manage the delivery of expert technical support for your assigned customers and the resolution of any issues. You will also analyze the customer’s business requirements providing expert knowledge and technical best practices on how to configure, maintain and manage their implementation. We are seeking someone who is passionate about helping deliver on large-scale business engagements (pre- and post- sales.) This role includes all aspects of customer program management, project management and direct, hands on project work - from kickoff through analysis, trials and deployment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 5 years of excellence in technical account management, sales engineering, professional services or customer success.
- Background in SaaS sales or technical enterprise sales; preferably with an understanding of mobile, business and analytics applications.
- Consulting & leadership skills - Ability to adapt to various work settings and serve in an advisory/leadership role
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Deep understanding of root cause analysis, proven track record for triaging and organizing people to solve complex problems.
- Able to organise a complex set of items and prioritise into manageable issues for action, analysis or resolution.
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively externally and internally, with the ability to communicate at management level in concise definitive terms.
- Ability to handle technical leadership tasks (Project Management, Solution Design, Estimating)
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus (Germ, italian, span, french)
- Using your strong organizational skills you will manage the delivery of expert technical support to customers and confidently provide resolution of any issues while ensuring that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met
- Position yourself as an extension of the customer’s staff and be their advocate at TrueMotion.
- Develop positive, effective and open relationships with key customers, including acting as the main customer point of contact for all customer issues.
- Document each account’s business goals, process, environment and system configurations.
- Own and pro-actively manage the RFP and SOW process through the entire project life-cycle.
- Provide several requirements workshop sessions as well as quarterly support reviews to your customer(s).
- Ensure prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business issues, drive other teams participation as required and set customer expectations
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Product Management, Engineering, Operations, and Professional Services to drive end–to-end success.
- Proactively identify and implement solutions and enhancements to ensure your customers’ long term success
- Collaborate internally to ensure the project guidelines meets your customer’s priorities
- Customer engagement across the client base which may involve travel to client locations to develop and build customer relationships and prospecting.
At TrueMotion we’re motivated by three things: working with great people who make it fun to come to work every day, solving hard problems, and making driving safer and more affordable. If you’re a positive, organized self starter, then TrueMotion may be for you! Our patented technology precisely determines driver risk via data from a driver's smartphone. Insurance companies draw insights from this data, which is then used to help people become safer drivers and save money on car insurance.
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.