Become a part of the fastest growing e-commerce company in the world! You have the opportunity to design & implement new strategic initiatives that will impact the employee experience and the overall culture of the organization. You will work with key stakeholders and gain high-level exposure while meeting the critical needs of our company which is experiencing exponential growth. We are looking for a Total Rewards Manager to oversee our Benefits, Compensation, Workers’ Compensation and Leave Administration programs. The ideal candidate will be fluent in benefit and leave regulations, have experience centralizing remote administration and have a strong customer service orientation. The role is both strategic and tactical. You'll be successful in this role because you are a proven leader, organized, self-motivated and passionate about Total Rewards!
What you'll do:
- Manage administration of Health & Welfare, Compensation and 401k programs.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity and accurate deductions within the HRIS and Payroll, surrounding benefits and LOA’s.
- Centralize Leave Administration and Workers Compensation Claim processes.
- Define the overall compensation framework, inclusive of a salary administration program and recommend salary ranges.
- Be a point of escalation for employee benefit, compensation and leave inquiries.
- Maintain employee leave process and all leave paperwork.
- Assist with leading HR special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- 8+ years of combined Total Rewards experience.
- Leadership experience in a Benefits & Compensation Design role with strong vendor management experience.
- Benefits Administration experience, inclusive of Benefits invoice reconciliation, management & deployment of communications materials & presentations to the organization.
- Compensation Administration experience, inclusive of job leveling, salary administration, workers compensation and market pay analysis.
- Leave Administration Experience a plus.
- Proven ability to function as a subject matter expert, developing and implementing process improvement and technical solutions that enhance efficiencies and performance.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Detail oriented; demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.