If you have proven success in Sales Development or software Inside Sales, prepare to take the next step with SaaS and Analytics! Get involved in the fascinating Intellectual Property marketspace with an industry leader dealing with elite global businesses.
We believe in promoting from within, investing in our employees, and having fun during and after work. If you enjoy people, are dedicated to making money and want to work in a fast-paced, business casual environment, this opportunity is for you.
Anaqua has a suite of software and services to address the needs of different clients across the Intellectual Property market. As an Account Executive, you will help us continue to grow our list of clients for Anaqua’s PATTSY WAVE, AcclaimIP, and Global IP Estimator, And ANAQUA Services product lines. If you are selected for the job, you will have full cycle sales responsibilities including:
- Sales: achieving quarterly and annual sales goals
- Prospecting: Through email, phone and occasionally in person, reach out to individual Intellectual Property stakeholders to develop interest in our solutions, and respond to inbound requests. Prospecting will be against the existing CRM database, but will also require identifying additional prospect accounts to target.
- Demonstrations: Build a business case for our tools through product demonstrations, guided trials, and regular follow-up
- Proposals: Prepare quotations and responses to RFPs
- Closing: Complete the sales process through order processing and account setup
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven success in Telemarketing, Sales, or Sales Development
- The ability to learn new technology and convey our message to customers quickly
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and creative problem-solving skills
- Specific experience working with a CRM platform preferred, Salesforce.com a plus
- Willingness to learn and gain a strong understanding of the area of intellectual property
- Experience with Intellectual Property (Patents, Licensing) or the legal industry is a plus
- Must be self-motivated, methodical, optimistic, and competitive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a technical field
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who feel that they can contribute to the team. We provide a friendly environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. We also offer competitive salaries with benefits, and a sound training program for new employees.