ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JOINING A HYPER-GROWTH LOGISTICS TECH COMPANY?
Do you have experience closing enterprise accounts?
Are you interested in disrupting the logistics industry by leveraging technology?
Do you want to join a rocketship that has had +200% growth of year-over-year revenue?
If so, nice to meet you! We are Loadsmart and we are adding an additional Account Executive to continue to fuel our growth by accelerating the acquisition of new customers. This all starts with our ability to gain access to new enterprise shippers and get them integrated into our platform. So we need a sales rainmaker who can call on large - mid-size enterprise shippers at the highest levels and get them signed, shipping and integrated with us to help them do more with less. In this role you will target large - mid-size enterprise shippers, communicate our value proposition and close the business. While we have a number of reference accounts and only 2 AEs, there is still a ton of white space for you to cover!
This position is an individual contributor role, however, it requires strong matrixed collaboration skills to work with your dedicated Account Manager and the SDR team as well as to partner closely with our marketing, partner sales, solution sales and product teams. You will obsess about delighting our customers to achieve breakout revenue growth. You will create a culture of sales success and lead by example.
REPORTING TO: Tim Evans, VP, Enterprise Sales
LOCATION: Anywhere in the US with regular travel as the world opens back up to meet prospects and clients
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Actively prospect new business opportunities with high-volume outreach via phone, email, LinkedIn, virtual meetings and onsite customer meetings.
- Identify key decision makers and business drivers, and relentlessly present the Loadsmart pitch in a compelling way.
- Drive complex sales cycles from initial contact to successful onboarding within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Adeptly guide customers through complex integration projects, contracts, RFPs and onboarding processes.
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of Enterprise and Mid-Market customers, and coordinate with sales management to provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Partner closely with Loadsmarts customer success focused Account Management team to ensure high long-term customer retention.
- Exhibit utmost dedication to constantly refining your sales skills. Practice frequent role play, objection handling exercises and pitch demos. Actively seek and apply constructive feedback and data analysis observations to constantly refine your approach.
- Insightfully evaluate Loadsmarts current product offerings and roadmap. Actively share customer feedback and your own observations with Loadsmart Product and Engineering teams to enhance value for your customers.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business, including processes, operations, the competitive landscape, and remaining up-to date on industry news.
- Participate as an active member of our collaborative sales team and contribute to our culture of sales success.
YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Direct sales experience in Logistics
- 3+ years direct sales experience with Enterprise or Mid-Market B2B Sales with a consistent track record of achieving quota
- Excellent communication, customer service and project management skills
- Enthusiasm and high degree of energy
- Experience working in a high pressure deadline driven environment
- Willingness to work in a highly entrepreneurial and teamwork oriented environment
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred
YOUR COLLEAGUES WOULD DESCRIBE YOU AS:
- Knows how to partner with clients and identify technical solutions to business challenges. Taking a consultative approach, and youre adept at building rapport with both prospects and clients.
- A self-starter, innovative, problem-solving and team-oriented
- Possesses a growth mindset, sense of curiosity and strong problem solving skills; constantly learning about emerging market trends to identify potential opportunities and gaps.
- Challenges the status quo and roll up their sleeves to implement meaningful change to relentlessly pursue their mission with a strong sense of urgency.
WORKING AT LOADSMART
Rewarding Top Performers
Competitive base salaries
Aggressive uncapped commission program with accelerators after quota
Extremely competitive Equity package
Having Fun While We Win
10 Paid holidays, plus 15 days of accrued PTO for a total of 25 paid days off per year
Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite and onsite; if youre in Chicago expect to have an amazing time as we reopen our offices
Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 450+ Loadies united by our core value of Teamwork
Regular recognition, feedback, and transparency across all levels
Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.