Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Come join our team at Veracode! We are seeking a high energy Enterprise Account Executive who will manage complex accounts ranging in size from $300M to $2.5B. This role will be based in territory and expected to travel as needed.
Our Enterprise Account Executives (EAE) are key individuals who prospect, maintain, and expand relationships with accounts in assigned territories. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle including outbound prospecting, building pipeline, and closing business. We are looking for EAEs with an ego drive and a hunter mentality, consultative selling approach with our customers and channel partners.
Veracode has created an environment that fosters upward mobility and career growth so we are searching for high energy, hard-working individuals that would like to grow with us.
What will make you successful at Veracode:
- Prepare and plan your activities as we believe that proper planning prevents poor performance. We challenge, consult with and inspire our customers to think differently and beyond immediate needs while ensuring we deliver on them
- An entrepreneurial spirit who purposely targets, hunts and closes new logos while working closely internally to effectively gain support; and quickly understands the customers procurement process, personas and influencers who will drive the sale to a close
- A skillful people manager who can propel entire ecosystems to work with and get the best effort out of the different teams involved in the sales cycle
- The ability to comprehend, develop and effectively execute business plans on long sales cycles leveraging technology and collaboration tools to achieve this.
- Ability to accurately forecast and deliver a predictable sales cycle and understand and engage with upper management to move forward at-risk deals
- Be able to travel as required (~20% national travel)
- Be hungry, be passionate, be unlimited with the commissions you can earn. If you perform, we pay!
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of Strategic Sales experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS, IT Infrastructure Management
- Proven track record of selling to technical audiences like Security, Dev/Ops and IT Operations, and C-Level suite
- Strong business acumen and a proven history of quota over-achievement
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly expanding and changing environment at a high growth company
- Clear understanding of procurement, negotiations and deal closing
- Think strategically to uncover and meet accounts needs and effectively differentiate how the Veracode approach will meet them
- Passionate about technology team player attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must
- Force Management experience desirable
- SFDC or equivalent CRM experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.