We’re looking for an energetic sales professional who will partner with existing Rave customers, Renewals Team and Customer Success Managers, to identify product upsell opportunities. The cross-sell specialist is a trusted consultant for each person they connect with and will be an expert on the existing Rave platform as well as future trends in the Emergency Communications world.
As one of our first hires to this new team, you will have a rare opportunity to shape the direction of this function and partner strategically with the revenue leadership team to develop new processes and playbooks. As such, we are looking for a creative and communicative seller that will operate well in a fast-paced environment.
- Source and close product upsell/cross-sell opportunities to consistently exceed monthly sales quotas
- Partner closely with Customer Success Managers to identify opportunities and risks, along with providing commercial assistance, as needed
- Work closely with Implementation Managers to ensure smooth launches and fuel future product growth
- Build an intimate understanding of Lattice products and their place in the industry, and confidently present these to our customers while delivering a world class experience
- Manage the full sales cycle, including but not limited to: building pipeline, conducting demos to key business stakeholders, creating proposals, and closing deals
- Develop and execute sales strategy in a dynamic, fast paced, and ever changing startup environment
- Ability to balance short term priorities while experimenting with new and creative approaches
- Consistently exceed key metrics regarding pipeline building and completed demos to ensure goal attainment
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert to customers
- Provide any and all market, client, and/or product feedback internally to the appropriate teams
- At least 2+ years of sales experience in a quota carrying capacity (selling into install base is preferred)
- Experience working successfully with cross-functional teams and at all levels of management (both internally and externally)
- Ability to manage and prioritize a high volume of opportunities while staying focused on consistently exceeding goals
- Overwhelming desire to make our customers personally and professionally successful (we are their champion as much as they’re ours)
- Motivated and excited by being a founding member of a brand new team, building out playbooks, and playing an active role in the team’s continued growth and success
- Experience using sales tools including, but not limited to Salesforce, High Velocity Sales, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Totango, etc.
- Experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Experience within SLED/Higher Education/Corporate verticals