Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva Systems, is the leader in cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry. We are looking for an experienced Account Partner to join our Randomization & Trial Supply Management (RTSM) sales team focused on strategic account management with the world's largest CROs.
As a CRO Account Partner for RTSM, you will be part of the foundational team selling Vault RTSM. This is a ground-floor opportunity with the support of the established Veeva brand.
The Account Partner will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships among CRO customers.
What You'll Do
- Understand and present Veeva RTSM and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C level within CROs
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Contribute to team quarterly and annual sales goals
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers in addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales or consultative selling with consistent advancement
- Deep understanding of CROs
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Be willing to travel as required
Nice to Have
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of RTSM/IRT/IVRS/IWRS/IXRS solutions
- History of leadership roles, professional or nonprofessional
Perks & Benefits
- Work from Home
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) plans
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Fitness and Wellness Reimbursements
- Allocations for donations to the non-profits and charities of your choosing
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.