ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. Were backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
As a Partner Success Account Specialist, youll keep our partners happy while optimizing them for success. Youll be involved in both tasks and setting changes, as well as strategic conversations, with the goal of giving our customers the best experience, saving time for Customer Service agents, and helping our partners find success. Youll wear many hats, solve unique situations, and cultivate relationships with our highest opportunity brands!
- Listen: Youll understand the unique business that each of our partners has, notice trends, and compile feedback to share about the challenges our partners face.
- Solve Puzzles: Youll apply thoughtful solutions to the complex issues our partners encounter.
- Take Action: Youll assist the account managers with bulk updates and setting changes for large brands.
- Delegate: Youll work with Task Specialists and delegate work they have been approved to complete.
- Collaborate: Youll team up with other departments to create the best platform for our partners.
- Learn: Youll stay current on restaurant, catering, and customer trends to provide the best recommendations for your contacts.
- Drive Results: Youll run projects to improve the health of the caterer network.
- Communicate Effectively: Youll use professional phone and email communication to convince our partners theyre in good hands as you advise them on their business.
- Take Responsibility: Youll manage a few chains and many Indie accounts. Youll be responsible for their relationship, settings, and their success with ezCater.
- Great phone and email skills.
- Comfort with computers and in-house platforms.
- Organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze and make decisions based on data.
- Experience or familiarity with the catering and/or restaurant industries is a plus.
- A service with a smile attitude.
Starting Salary Range: $47,500 - $52,200
What youll get from us:
Youll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. Youll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and youll get all this: Market salary, stock options that youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.