At PathAI, we're applying Machine Learning, AI & Computer Vision in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there's a lot of work to do and a lot of groundwork to lay, and we recognize that a great, polished, engaging candidate experience is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
We are searching for a talented Revenue Manager to help scale our accounting function, support compliance with US GAAP, and provide valuable financial analysis.
- Take a leadership role in revenue recognition, performing contract reviews in accordance with ASC 606 and conducting monthly interviews with program managers to assess revenue
- Take ownership of accounts receivable and manage relationships with customer procurement contacts
- Assist the Company's day to day accounting operations, including the financial close, general ledger, and other accounting activities.
- Contribute in the evaluation and compliance of new accounting policies including developing new accounting policies, educating senior leadership of the implications of new accounting pronouncements, and identifying and implementing new internal controls around new policies to ensure continued compliance with US GAAP.
- Advise senior leadership on the technical accounting treatment for new transactions as they arise.
- Lead the coordination of the external financial statement audit
- Evaluate and lead the continuous improvement of the Company's accounting practices, policies, control procedures, and system enhancements with a focus on scaling of the Company's processes.
- Provide accounting support for special projects and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, including minimum of 3 years' experience in public accounting (Big 4 experience strongly preferred)
- CPA strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and compliance
- Independent / flexible problem-solver with the ability to adapt as the business grows.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team with changing priorities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to interact with various levels of management and build influential relationships with partners in the business.
- Knowledge and experience with Quickbooks
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.