You are a self-starter and problem solver with an interest in accounting and finance as it relates to the technology field. You have a working knowledge of the full accounts payable cycle with a passion to grow in the accounting/finance field, and you are enthusiastic about using your skill set to assist in growing the team to expand beyond its core.
About the Role
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for supporting the day-to-day full cycle Accounts Payable operations within a fast-paced, sales and marketing technology company. The role will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and duties will consist of processing purchase order-based invoices and payments in a timely manner, accurate record-keeping, month-end and quarter-end processes and communicating with suppliers as a point of contact.
- Vendor maintenance setting up vendors and verifying ACH information, maintaining vendor list in the system
- Annual 1099 preparation and filing
- Proactive approach to research & resolve supplier issues
- Performing accurate data entry of invoice coding in Coupa and ensuring on-time supplier payments
- Weekly payment runs and setting up wire & ach payments, customer refunds and partner referral payments as needed
- Managing user administration, reporting and coding in travel & expense system
- Month-end close process - preparing journal entries and accruals for purchasing card expenses and open invoices, preparing month-end AP reconciliations
- Process documentation update processes and procedures as needed to coincide with SOX compliance
- Assisting the Finance and Procurement departments as needed
- Administrative tasks and assignments set by the Accounts Payable Manager as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, G-Suite
- Experience with e-payable and ERP systems
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or related field
- Experience working with Coupa, Expensify, Netsuite, and other Accounting and Accounts Payable automation tools
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with working with foreign currency
- Experience with a publicly traded company
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.