- Are you passionate about working with international students?
- Are you committed to excellence and to ensuring that students studying abroad get the best support and services available?
- Are you organized, detail-oriented, and reliable?
If so then you might be the ideal Administrative Coordinator for the EF International Language Campus in San Francisco, CA.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to complete tasks on tight deadlines, along with excellent time management
- Outgoing and personable service with a smile and pleasant demeanor
- Service minded and quality oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and thorough, people in the position will need to multi-task and handle a large number of emails and personal interactions each day
- Flexible approach at all times, people in the position need to be able to roll up their sleeves, jump in, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Cool under pressure – willing and able to take charge in an emergency, think and react quickly to daily surprises, enjoys a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Reliable – you are someone who can be counted on to deliver results
- Patience and empathy towards working with individuals from many different cultures and ages, as well as limited English skills
- High energy, positive, passionate about study abroad, a good sense of humor and fun!
- Two years experience in an administrative or customer service role
- Undergraduate Degree
- Proof of US citizenship or permanent residency as required by U.S. Department of Homeland Security
About the Position:
- Work as a Designated School Official in SEVIS- maintain student records in SEVIS and perform the following functions including, but not limited to: issuance of initial attendance I-20s, initial student registrations, updates to biographical, program, and financial information, processing of incoming and outgoing SEVIS transfers, start date deferrals, and travel endorsement signatures
- Assist in enrollment of new students and maintenance of database records, ensuring that all new bookings are confirmed within the required time with strong attention to detail
- Provides friendly customer service in a high traffic environment
- Ensures all student records meet the standards of all accrediting bodies
- Deals with inquiries from sales offices & other incoming calls and inquiries
- Helps students with insurance claims
- Assist in weekly registration of new students, ensuring correct intake information is prepared, smooth and efficient running of registration
- Follow up on all missing documents and maintaining accurate contact information for all students
- Confirms that student admission and visa documents are issued in a timely matter
- Provides welfare advice and support as required
- Effectively communicates with colleagues from all over the world
- Inventory/order office supplies and other items working within assigned budgets
- Review and process supplier invoices
- Provide ongoing administrative support and complete other projects as assigned; assist with school-wide initiatives and events
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.