As an Advisor, DevSecOps Transformation you will be responsible for developing a Maturity roadmap application to measure CVS applications on DevSecOps metrics. The Advisor, DevSecOps Transformation is responsible for defining Maturity Roadmap KPIs (key performance indicators).
Maintaining a collaborative atmosphere and striving to achieve high levels of individual organizational performance, is key to your role. In this role you will drive the conversation with leaders of Software, Quality, Security and Automation Engineering teams to define integration datapoints and identify measurable metrics that contributes to a mature DevSecOps process.
The Advisor, DevSecOps Transformation will be responsible for providing Application support activities for a Azure Cloud-hosted internal application.
The Advisor, DevSecOps Transformation will also be responsible for promoting DevSecOps with the development teams, communicating and developing standards and templates to assist development teams in CI/CD.
- 5+ years of related experience in the DevSecOps space
- Experience must include work in complex, dynamic and technically challenging environment
- Exposure to cloud architectures and cloud application platforms (Azure, PCF, Kubernetes)
- Hands on experience with GitLab, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus, Ant, Maven, Docker, Nexus, SonarQube,
- Hands on scripting skills using Shell (BASH, KSH), Perl, ANT build scripts
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodology
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and rapid context switch between dynamic project priorities
- Exposure to building and deploying Mobile and Java based applications in Cloud and on-premise data centers.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.