Hop on the Rocketship
Thrasio is a next-generation consumer goods company reimagining how the worlds most-loved products become accessible to everyone. We use a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews to identify and acquire quality brands and use world-class expertise and data science to make their products better or create new ones to meet changing customer demand.
Weve got huge goals, and every Thrasher plays an integral part in getting us to the stratosphere. Thats why we only bring on people who think positively. Who look out for the team. Who tell their egos to take a hike while they get the job done right.
From the moment you hop on our rocketship, we give you the freedom you need to take big swings and push whats possible to get us there. And if you fail, its coolwe know youll grow spectacularly. What matters is that youre helping impact millions of people around the world who use our products everyday.
Because with every new spatula, pillow, or marker brand we acquire, with every coffee roaster or body wash we develop, our goal is to provide people everywhere with what they need to make the most of every moment - ensuring that what gets delivered to their door delivers.
Thrasio is looking for a PPC Strategy Manager. This individual will be an important contributor to portfolio wide projects focused on advertising efficiency and scale. The role will also work to evaluate, revise, and iterate on the ongoing PPC strategy for select brands. The right candidate will have 5+ years of experience with search marketing with at least 2 years of experience working on Amazon. To be successful in this role youll need to be able to evaluate a variety of campaign structures, research search term trends, understand ASIN ranking and its impact on PPC campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing strategies for PPC campaigns in conjunction with day-to-day PPC Managers and cross functional partners that maximize long term contribution profit.
- Developing custom strategies for high advertising cost of sale ASINs to reduce reliance on marketing.
- Developing strategies to optimize % of sales driven through organic placements and lessen reliance on advertising as a part of total sales.
- Develop long tail keyword strategies for drive incremental revenue and improve organic rank on target keyword sets.
What you bring to the party:
- 5+ years of experience in search marketing
- Experience working with a variety of accounts, campaign types and structures
- Ability to be self-sufficient with data and the ability to merge multiple data sources to create a complete picture of brand performance
- Strong sense of ways to optimize product detail pages for maximum conversion rate (images, copy, etc.)
- Demonstrable understanding of Amazon SEO and how advertising impacts organic keyword ranking
- The ability to work collaboratively and efficiently across a rapidly growing and evolving team
- Strong communication skills
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.