At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Our fast-growing Business Intelligence team is looking for a Master Data Management Analyst to support our efforts in rationalizing and analyzing various datasets across our organization. This role will play a critical part in ensuring master data integrity across the business functions and have a high degree of support for data quality, including identifying areas for data quality improvement, data error and detection, resolving data quality issues, process controls, and stakeholder alignment through development of master data strategies.
This role will have significant focus on ensuring the quality of master data in our key systems, as well as, development of accompanying documentation to support ongoing data integrity. Consumers of these insights will include cross-functional stakeholders and management, up to senior and executive leadership.
The successful candidate is analytical, thorough, gregarious, and possesses a strong passion for data quality, with an interest in resolving data issues and working cross-functionally to support a rapidly changing business. The candidate will have strong follow-through and excellent communication skills and enjoys working in the unknown. The candidate enjoys working to develop and define key business questions, and to set up proper data structure and collection, and design analysis that answer the questions. Candidates should be passionate about working with data, be driven to dive deep, and strive to socialize business impacts to guide the broader organization. Additionally, the candidate will manage and resolve data governance issues, as well as, ensure that data quality across functions is consistent and meets stated business requirements.
- IDENTIFY NEEDS & RECOMMEND SOLUTIONS: Develop and implement the guidelines for data standards and procedures, as well as coding structures, data models, and database designs that ensure wide access to high integrity datasets.
- DEVELOP DATA STRATEGY & GAIN ACCESS TO DATA: Develop strategic plans to access appropriate and necessary data sources to support analyses and gain access to data through collaboration and/or data generation.
- DIVE INTO DATA: Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with, foster learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility, advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately and accurately. Conduct regular data cleaning efforts to rid the system of old, outdated, duplicate and/or conflicting data.
- DEVELOP INTO AN EXPERT IN APPLYING METHODS: Become familiar with and adopt appropriate analytical methodologies, data hygiene checks and error validation tools and applications to ensure relevant and impactful approaches; pursue technical training and development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills and make recommendations for iterative improvements.
- CONTRIBUTE TO BODY OF KNOWLEDGE: Develops and implements strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met. Develop new functional relationships; break down and clearly explain business processes in place; explore new technologies and techniques. Share these insights with the broader team.
- PRODUCE HIGH QUALITY ANALYSIS: Apply rigor in analytical design and methods, plan for data processing and querying many types of data sources, design an appropriate analysis and recommendation plan, assess effective ways of presenting and delivering the results to maximize impact and interpretability across stakeholder units, implement and/or oversee analyses from start to finish, including data cleanup, systems design, and impact reporting.
- INTERPRET AND SHARE RESULTS: Communicate findings to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs, and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact
- Experience working with master data management software and programs and information security practices; able to drive for industry standards
- Experience working with Snowflake or cloud data platforms
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a master data management, data governance, or business intelligence/analyst role
- Intermediate to advanced SQL and experience working with relational databases
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Science, Data Management, Computer Science, or related
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics
- Skills in data administration, design, and data architecture
- Intermediate to advanced data visualization experience (e.g. Looker, Einstein, Tableau)
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- Passion to learn technical tools, business processes, and develop soft skills
- Willingness to grow and adapt to changing needs of a fast growing business
- Specialization in Data Management, Data Governance, Business/Business Analytics, Information Systems or related
- Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams of varying complexity; propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented way ensuring that master data integrity is held to the highest quality standards
- Experience developing strong partnerships across a multi-layered and matrixed organization
- Experience working in or partnering closely with one or more business functions
- Interest in diving into business processes, understanding all the action and decision points with their reasoning, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Experience in data exploration: working in the data and with stakeholders to determine the potential use and value of a new dataset, as well as developing the data model that can deliver that value.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.