Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is dedicated to building the careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Each path is designed to develop you professionally in a supportive environment. Workshops, mentors, career path planning and on the job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as an Analytics Services Associate as part of our Analytics Development Program. This program is specifically designed to build the next generation of Veeva and Crossix and support recent graduates in successfully launching their careers.
The Analytics Services Associate role is a client-facing role with emphasis on developing business insights from analytics and managing client relationships.
We know diversity is essential to a high-performing team. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
*Please note, the ASA position requires that you be within commuting distance of the New York City office.
What You'll Do
- Leverage cutting-edge analytics capabilities to help in measurement and optimization of clients healthcare marketing
- Become a subject matter expert in campaign background and health metrics for your brands
- Partner with senior members of the client services team to identify key insights and implications from quantitative findings as well as determine when to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposure to health data
- Work with team members to deliver and present the data driven insights to various healthcare and media clients
- Escalate issues, delays and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Communicate effectively with internal and external partner teams to build and foster strong relationships
- Continue to develop marketing and healthcare data knowledge to better assist clients
- Plan, organize and coordinate client services tasks to maximize productivity and efficient compliance of internal processes
What You've Done
- Bachelors degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA (we are hiring for both a Winter 2023 and Summer 2023 cohort and looking for those who graduate between December 2022 and Spring 2023)
- Dont have a university degree? Thats OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- Can-do attitude and approach
- Willing to learn new skills and use feedback for continual improvement
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player; hungry for new opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People-oriented; customer-service experience is a plus
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of Big Data
- Exposure to digital or direct marketing or healthcare a plus
This role offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].