Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo, General Catalyst, and Warburg Pincus. Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
About The Role:
We are looking for a meticulous, judicious, and solutions-oriented Art Director to join the Aura creative team. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Art Director will deliver best-in-class design solutions, leading projects, and providing mentorship to a team of designers. The Art Director will bring a sharp eye for detail and deep experience in design to help shape the creative vision for Aura’s next phase of growth. This is a fully remote position!
- Manage multiple projects, scoping work, setting expectations, and delivering to the highest standard
- Build, administer, and refine processes to manage time and workload
- Lead development of creative strategies that align with brand and overall business objectives
- Develop and manage customer-focused Aura brand across departments and verticals, championing to ensure quality and consistency
- Provide mentorship and guidance to creative team members, setting a high bar for quality
- Manage external talent and partner relationships
- Advocate for and improve design and best practices across the company
- Create compelling creative assets, including branding, UI, digital ads, video, decks, and more
- 6+ years of experience in a creative design role
- Strong portfolio showcasing insightful brand and D2C/advertising projects
- A demonstrable mastery in visual design, typography, and creative ideation
- Proven track record of success in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Deep experience managing projects from concept through completion, keeping time and talent on track
- Experience leading and collaborating with diverse teams
- Adept at managing talent and team processes
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in design or a related field
- Proficiency with creative tools such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.