Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for an Associate Automation Engineer who is passionate about quality and automation. You will be creating, maintaining, and improving automation frameworks/infrastructure. In addition, developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high-level reports. You will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting test automation results. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, detail-oriented, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results.
What You'll Do
- Creating, maintaining, and improving automation frameworks/infrastructure
- Developing innovative tools to boost our testing efficiency, debug failures, and making it easy to communicate results with high-level reports
- Responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting test automation results
- Ability to develop/maintain test automation frameworks
- Good experience in Java, object-oriented methodology, Selenium, and TestNG
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, organization, and communication skills
- Knowledge in testing and automating APIs and UIs
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, test methodologies, and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or better is required
Nice to Have
- Test automation internship or some full-time automation experience
- Knowledge in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].