Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
New York City, NY, | Philadelphia, PA, | Boston, MA
Veeva is dedicated to building careers for new, young professionals. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Workshops, mentors, career path planning, and on-the-job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as an Associate Business Consultant in our Business Consultant Development Program (BCDP). The role is specifically designed for those looking to jumpstart their professional careers who are interested in learning how to help support our customers through the design and delivery of solutions for the core business issues faced by the commercial Life Sciences industry. This includes focuses on commercial strategy, commercial analytics, and commercial content. If you have a passion for how strategy, data, and technology can improve industries that impact our everyday lives, this may be the job for you!
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT, or TN status) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Learn how to create solutions, deliverables, and documentation
- Collaborate with Senior Business Consultants supporting key deliverables and timelines
- Gain an understanding of and contribute to various Veeva Business Consulting discipline teams: Commercial Analytics, Strategy, and Content
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
- Bachelors degree is required with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Dont have a university degree? Thats OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- 0-2 years professional experience
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential strategic solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in an intense, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time in person and remotely, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel roughly 40-60% of the time - this can vary by engagement
- While this is a work anywhere position, we are looking for candidates to be in one of the following locations: New York City, NY, | Philadelphia, PA, Boston, MA
Nice to have
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing, Life Sciences field or another similar degree/work experience
- Prior work or internship experience in consulting and/or Life Sciences
- Experience in Tableau or data visualization
This role offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].