Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is dedicated to building careers for new, young professionals. Generation Veeva is a global organization that offers multiple development programs and career paths. Workshops, mentors, career path planning, and on-the-job learning are all things you can look forward to as you grow your career at Veeva.
Join us as an Associate Business Consultant in our Business Consultant Development Program (BCDP) within the Commercial Content Business Consulting practice. The role is specifically designed for those looking to jumpstart their professional careers who are interested in learning how to support Life Sciences (Pharma and Biotech) organizations by driving innovation and partnership in the industry. The Commercial Content team supports the industry with the management, creation, review, approval, planning, and distribution of promotional/marketing materials (Commercial Content) . If you have a passion for how marketing, content, data, and technology can improve industries that impact our everyday lives, this may be the job for you!
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT, or TN status) for this employment position.
The anticipated start date for this role is August 2023.
While this role is Work from Anywhere, Associate Business Consultants are required to live within commuting distance from the New York City, Boston, or Philadelphia office.
What You'll Do
- Learn how to create solutions, deliverables, and documentation
- Collaborate with Senior Business Consultants supporting key deliverables and timelines
- Gain an understanding of and contribute to the Veeva Commercial Content Business Consulting team
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate new knowledge
- Support customers to realize the value of Veeva Commercial Cloud software
- Bachelors degree with strong academic performance
- Dont have a university degree? Thats OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential strategic solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in an intense, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time in person and remotely, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel roughly 40-60% of the time - this can vary by engagement
Nice to Have
- Degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing, Life Sciences field or another similar degree/work experience
- Prior work or internship experience in consulting and/or Life Sciences
- Experience in Tableau or data visualization
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.