Associate Director, Content
EF Ultimate Break
Cambridge, MA USA
As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will compel travelers between 18 and 29 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences around the world. Our Associate Director, Content will build out and execute a roadmap that inspires and nurtures our customers through all channels.
This is an opportunity for a storytelling pro that has a passion for developing and distributing high-impact content across a variety of platforms (e.g., Influencer, blog, social, Ambassador, Partnerships, Site and PR)and is obsessed with measuring and optimizing those efforts.
Sound like you? Then youre our type of person. Keep reading!
- Create and manage a content calendarincluding briefing, content creation, curation, distribution, optimization, and measurement
- Leverage editorial skills to craft and evolve narratives, guide internal/external contributors, and keep creative work streams on track
- Understand the customer journey across the entire marketing ecosystem and create relevant, engaging content to inspire and nurture
- Stay hyper-current with digital, consumer (Gen Z and Millennial), and travel trends to deliver motivating, breakthrough insights
- Own and scale our Influencer, Ambassador, Partnerships, and PR programs
- Set benchmarks and continuously monitor the performance of content against engagement
- Develop and manage our annual social and content budget
- Partner with advertising to leverage channels and amplify messaging as appropriate
- Continuously think outside the status quo to identify new opportunities for the brand (and quickly convert to real time campaigns/initiatives in partnership with Creative team)
- Boost site performance by implementing strategic SEO tactics across key pages
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- A minimum of 6-8 years of content experience with a B2C/DTC company
- Knowledge of, and experience with: Influencers, SEO, social tracking platforms, and measurement tools
- Strong analytical skills to leverage customer engagement and optimize content
- Experience with content strategy, idea generation, and hands-on problem solving
- Ability to nurture relationships outside of the organization, with Ambassadors, Influencers, partners, and more.
- Ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Outstanding communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Detail-orientated and organized
- Flexible and capable of changing and adapting to internal pivots and market conditions
- Highly motivated self-starter who can manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Last but certainly not least a love and passion for travel
Why Youll Love Working Here: Perks, and Benefits
Work in our centrally located office where youll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office Bar & Restaurant and employee-run social groups (including our EF-finity groups: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]).
In addition, you can expect:
- Paid International Business Travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com