Associate Manager Web Analytics
EF Go Ahead Tours (a division of EF Education First)
Cambridge, MA, United States
About the Role:
The Associate Manager Web Analytics is responsible for tracking and analyzing customer engagement of EF Go Ahead Tours digital channel activity. The web analyst will build out dashboards, analyze data, and deliver insights that target areas of opportunity for driving the business. As a result, they will be a key contributor to our growth success in a very dynamic environment and industry.
The successful candidate is a seasoned analytics specialist with rich experience supporting digital marketing initiatives across multiple channels and platforms to help drive engagement, leads, sales and loyalty. The incumbent collaborates with internal stakeholders, engineering, and digital product teams to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of tagging strategy and clean data collection. Most of all, this person will be highly skilled transforming data into actionable insights that doesn’t simply state facts but goes on to establish what should/needs to be done to achieve a better result.
- Determine the design and implementation of digital analytics tracking, tagging, and targeting
- Manage analytics and tag management platforms across multiple channels
- Collaborate with engineering and analytics teams to build solutions for measurement and analysis
- Support campaign requirements for pixel and conversion tracking and maintain all link tracking documentation
- Develop KPI definitions and build the necessary tracking efforts to regularly and accurately monitor them
- as well as providing rich insights based on that data
- Assist in the development and documentation of web analytics best practices
- Proactively initiate, research, and perform data analysis and provide ad hoc reports to internal stakeholders on web usage, user engagement, and behavioral analytics on websites and digital marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain dashboard reporting that are clear and concise and identify patterns and trends in the results with recommendations for results-driving changes
- Conduct deep dive analysis for digital marketing programs such as email, paid search, natural search, display, affiliates, leveraging data from multiple sources
- Identify bugs and erroneous analytics tags and move them to resolution
- 3-6 years of experience working in the e-commerce and/or digital marketing analytics domain
- Expertise in Google Analytics and implementation using Google Tag Manager
- Power-user level Microsoft Excel skills
- Expertise in creating and maintaining dashboards and transforming data from multiple sources
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Extensive experience defining A/B and multivariate test scenarios and success metrics
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that help to build rapport with users and research subjects, and to communicate findings to internal teams clearly and effectively.
- Passion for learning with an inherent drive to test new things
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and lead them successfully to completion.
- Proven ability to build trust and become a respected and trusted team player
- Talent for analyzing and assessing organizational needs and providing solutions accordingly
- Detail-oriented and operationally-focused approach to work
- Propensity to take initiative
- Desire to continually strive\ to improve work and welcome open dialog / feedback
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business, or a related field
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Google Analytics or equivalent certification
- Experience in E-Commerce and Digital Marketing
- Working knowledge of Tableau and Google Data Studio
- Experience working with digital ad platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, DoubleClick Manager, etc.) and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Experience in the travel industry
The reason(s) you’ll want to work here:
- Work in our North American Headquarters where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, and employee-run social groups (including our “EF-finity” groups: [email protected],[email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]). In addition, you can expect:
- Paid International Business Travel opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth: robust monthly calendar of trainings, workshops and TED Talk style sessions
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two), in addition to 9 paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Market-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF Product Discounts (discounts on travel, international language schools, childcare with our Au Pair product and more)
- Dependent care, healthcare and commuter Flex Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.