Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Are you invigorated by the prospect of transforming complex data into visually insightful designs and dashboards? Do you enjoy designing interfaces that solve complex problems in a simple data visual solution?
Our customers have a wide range of personas, from marketers, to media buyers, to administrators that have their own needs and designs to have a smooth and enjoyable experience within our platform. These create a designers dream of opportunities to leverage your skills to delight our users.
Crossix Analytics seeks an associate product designer who has a background in data visualization and UX design. Were looking for someone eager to learn that enjoys challenges and wants to take responsibility and the opportunity to influence the shape of the product including owning the design for new features.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the product managers to understand complex requirements and translate them into design solutions.
- Communicate design concepts to the broader design team and internal stakeholders including product, engineering, client service, and leadership.
- Help create and maintain styleguide, while producing pixel-perfect design assets for the engineering and product teams.
- Participate in user research and analysis of findings to inform design decisions.
- Work closely with engineering and QA teams to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Perform rapid wireframing and prototyping to illustrate new ideas and solicit feedback.
- 1+ years UX or UI Design professional experience
- HCI or design or related field
- Online Portfolio (must include UI or data visualization examples)
- Skilled in creating wireframes and prototypes using Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, or other comparable design tools
- Strong ability to communicate designs and ideas to product managers and engineers
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- SaaS Enterprise or B2B platform experience
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with tools such as but not limited to Confluence, Jira, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite
- Familiarity with analytics used for advertising/media optimizations and strategy
Perks & Benefits
- Work from Anywhere (home, office, etc.)
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations to donate to charities of your choice
- Allocations Health & Wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].