Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva is looking for a high-energy, ambitious individual to further our North American Agency Partner Program. This person should be an expert in digital promotional content for the life sciences industry so that they can transition easily into becoming an expert in the creation, development, and implementation of digital promotional content for Veevas commercial product suite.
The role requires this person to engage in both relationship management with agency partners and also project management when brought on to assist with customer-facing project work being developed by their agency accounts.
What You'll Do
- This person will work with agency partners utilizing Veeva CLM, Approved Email, Vault PromoMats, Engage, and all future agency-facing products on the following tasks:
- Identifying appropriate partner agencies and new business calls
- Supporting the onboarding and educating customers on the value of the Partner Program and best practices for working with agencies (administration, training, and partner set-up)
- Setup and administering Veeva development environments
- Acting as the primary point of contact for strategic and product support
- Liaising across internal disciplines, including Sales, Services, Support, and Product
- Mitigating account escalations when they occur, either from the agency or from the customer involving a partner agency
- Engaging agency partners to create innovative demonstrations showcasing the full capabilities of Veevas commercial products
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience in account or project management at a healthcare advertising agency, life sciences company OR experience working in partner relationships for competitive CLM and multichannel platforms
- Experience working with multiple countries throughout Europe
- Experience fostering close relationships with customers AND internal development teams
- Aptitude and interest to learn salesforce.com system administration
- Proven experience working independently
- Experience working in high-pressure environments
- Ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
Nice to Have
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
- Experience working with other content management systems
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.