Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Veeva QA Engineers are an integral part of our development team, who ensure Veeva products are quality SaaS products. They are curious and like to figure things out and make sure everything is working correctly before it reaches our customers. They enjoy breaking software to find ways to improve the product. Because they typically come from an engineering or applied science field, they are able to understand where bugs may come into the application and where to look for them. While developers typically work on one piece of the product, QA Engineers work on broader aspects of the product making sure all the pieces are working well together. They are good communicators who find the balance of maintaining a cooperative relationship with our developers, pushing back with tact and diplomacy, using good judgment and open to hearing various sides to an issue. To be a part of the Veeva QA team, you should want to be part of a fast-paced team who takes pride in building great software and making customers happy. Opportunities are available for manual testing and picking up domain knowledge in everything pharma.
What You'll Do
- Work with product managers and developers using Agile methods to identify/refine test cases from requirements and design.
- Work with developers and other QA engineers in a team environment to ensure product quality.
- Document test cases and outcomes within a test case management application.
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes within schedules/timelines.
- Clearly document and explain defects found in defect tracking system.
- Qualified candidates should have completed a 4 year college degree.
- BA or a BS from a reputable university is preferred.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better is required.
Nice to Have
- QA internship or some full time QA experience is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].