IANS is currently looking for an Associate Reporting Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team. Reporting to the Director of Analytics, the primary responsibilities involve the ongoing maintenance of existing reports and dashboards as well as owning the creating of new analyses. The Analyst will join a growing team that supports every department at IANS and is a critical component to the decision-making process.
The ideal candidate will have the skills to both analyze large datasets as well as communicate their findings to stakeholders. You should enjoy improving on existing reports and tools to support the creation of future analyses. Basic familiarity with Tableau, or a strong desire to learn, will be crucial to the success of this team.
- Support all phases of analyses, including requirement gathering, data collection, and presenting results
- Create reports and dashboards for key groups within IANS such as Sales, Marketing, Client Services and Finance
- Assist in the maintenance of existing dashboards including the addition of new metrics and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Create ad hoc reports as needed for business stakeholders
- Ensure all reports are accurate and up to date
- Assist in the creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
Candidates for this position must demonstrate the following:
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual acumen
- Able to work independently
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting & interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- Proficient with MS Office (especially Excel)
- Prior experience creating reporting and analytics within BI Tools such as Tableau, MS BI, or Domo is helpful
- CRM system experience (Salesforce.com) a plus