Eze Software is seeking an experienced, motivated Associate Software Engineer in Test to join the Eze OMS team at our Boston headquarters. Eze Software is a leading global provider of best-in-breed software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment ecosystem.
About the Team:
Eze Software's global, multi-strategy trade order management system (OMS) streamlines our client’s daily investment activity across all asset classes from idea generation to settlement. As an Associate Software Engineer in Test, you will have a multi-purpose role performing exploratory testing and verification of new features, as well as writing automation tests and developing/enhancing test tools. You will also collaborate with product development, and product managers to help release new functionality to our clients and deliver on our product roadmap.
Day to Day:
- Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products
- Help contribute to the automation roadmap and improve testing efficiency by writing automation tests
- Work closely with other SEITs to develop a holistic automation strategy at the integration level
- Analyze business requirements and work alongside engineering to develop and execute comprehensive test plans with systematic QA methodology
- Learn quality and coding best practices and standards, and train teams on best quality practices
- Ensure that the scrum teams are adhering to AGILE development in terms of Definition of Ready, Definition of Done, etc. by enforcing quality goals
- Career minded, logical-thinking individuals who are not afraid of challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a major or minor in Computer Science or similarly technical/quantitative field; equivalent work or project experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven passion and interest in technology
- Excellent problem solving and trouble shooting skills
It would be great if you also had:
- Object Oriented Programming experience
- Experience with test automation and working in an AGILE/scrum environment
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.