Gravyty, the industry leader in AI for social good, is looking for a AWS Cloud Software Engineer who will assist us with design, development, and installation of software solutions. Your duties will include organizing full lifecycle software development including selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements. You should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. You should have a track record of successfully building scalable data solutions that connect to distributed data storage using multiple data connectors.
AWS Cloud Engineer responsibilities are:
- Prepare specifications and determine operational feasibility including migrating complex, multi-tier applications between Heroku and AWS.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code as well as designing and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud
- Prepare software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Organize, document, and maintain software functionality along with designing and building automated code deployment systems that simplify development work and make our work more consistent and predictable
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system using a wide variety of of protocols like REST, SOAP, MQ, TCP/IP, JSON and others
- Evaluate and deploy software tools, processes, metrics, and cost control strategies
- Provide support and consulting on software systems usage as well as helping development teams with designing, capacity planning and deploying web-scale distributed systems
- Ensure compliance with project plans and industry standards
- Capability to select the appropriate services based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Must have experience and knowledge on CI/CD process and worked on migration methodologies
- Knowing how to implement and control the flow of data, to and from a service provider
- Experience in designing, developing, optimizing and troubleshooting complex data pipelines
AWS Cloud Engineer requirements are:
- Four-year BS degree in Computer Science or similar degree and 5+ years professional experience working in a Cloud Computing Software Engineering position
- Significant experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework, such as Django
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Good experience in designing interactive applications and with test-driven development
- Knowledge of Python a plus
- Experience in data engineering is a plus
- Close familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology and release processes
Gravyty is the social good sector's first and leading provider of fundraiser enablement tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Fundraisers love Gravyty because AI and machine learning automate the most time-consuming processes that get in the way of doing the work they love developing and cultivating relationships with donors. By empowering frontline fundraisers to personalize outreach more efficiently than ever before, build new relationships faster, and deepen existing relationships with donors through automated stewardship, Gravyty and AI transform what's possible for entire organizations through fundraising. Visit www.gravyty.com (http://www.gravyty.com/) to explore how Gravyty and AI expand the fundraising workforce without making new hires, build donor pipelines, inspire giving, and raise revenue for organizations on a mission to change our world.
Gravyty's culture is what sets it apart. Our office is casual and collaborative and thrives on forging connectionsboth within and across departments. In addition, we offer a 401K and subsidized medical, dental, and vision benefits.