AWS DevOps Engineer
Gravyty, the industry leader in AI for social good, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. As our first DevOps, you will know how to use the combination of DevOps cultural philosophies, practices, and tools to increase our organizations ability to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful startup that is rapidly growing, agile, and cloud-native and devoted to customer engagement, innovation, and our team. You will have demonstrated previous experience building and supporting scalable SaaS and platform based systems.
AWS DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Build and manage our entire AWS infrastructure including Dev, Staging, and Production environments and services such as IAM, AWS Secrets, API Gateway/OAuth, EC2, SQS, Lambda, ECS, SQL, and NoSQL Databases, and other AWS services
- Build and deploy AWS CloudFormation templates and Ci/CD pipelines to deploy applications on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), serverless applications, and container-based applications.
- Collaborate with research in our current Heroku platform to develop improvements to availability, scalability and performance for our new AWS environment.
- Build management dashboards using AWS or other 3rd party tools to make the system observable. including monitoring, tracing, profiling, logs, and AI/Ops to detect, investigate, and remediate issues and to control cost and security.
- Train our dev team on new Ci/CD tooling and processes including Machine Learning models continuous delivery (MLOps).
- IT support for Onboarding new team members and maintaining security policies on the current workforce.
DevOps Engineer Role Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments
- Deep knowledge of serverless and container-based AWS services
- Working knowledge of Python and administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Solid experience in Continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), infrastructure as code, microservices, monitoring, and logging.
- Knowledge of AWS best practices such as the AWS Well-Architected Framework and willingness of continuous learning best practices through AWS whitepapers.
- Great personal skills in communication and collaboration.
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Machine Learning Operations experience is a plus
Gravyty is the social good sectors first and leading provider of fundraiser enablement tools powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Fundraisers love Gravyty because AI and machine learning automate the most time-consuming processes that get in the way of doing the work they love developing and cultivating relationships with donors. By empowering frontline fundraisers to personalize outreach more efficiently than ever before, build new relationships faster, and deepen existing relationships with donors through automated stewardship, Gravyty and AI transform whats possible for entire organizations through fundraising. Visit www.gravyty.com to explore how Gravyty and AI expand the fundraising workforce without making new hires, build donor pipelines, inspire giving, and raise revenue for organizations on a mission to change our world.
Gravytys culture is what sets it apart. Our office is casual and collaborative and thrives on forging connectionsboth within and across departments. In addition, we offer a 401K and subsidized medical, dental, and vision benefits.