Mightier is a family-based program developed at Boston Children’s Hospital that empowers children to build emotional strength and supports the caregivers who love them. With Mightier’s innovative game system, players are able to practice keeping their “cool” while playing fun, award-winning mobile games. Three clinical trials at Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, and Mass General have shown Mightier works as well as medications. The program has served over 25,000 families with over 10 million games played. Our mission is to empower every child to build emotional strength.
Why is this role important:
We believe the best way to solve the access, stigma, and engagement problems in mental health is to give families direct access to an empowering, proven program. There are >20M+ kids struggling with ADHD and anxiety and millions more who could benefit from learning self-regulation to help them thrive in life.
This position will support our Design & Marketing efforts by translating new design concepts into web experiences across landing pages, our external website, and in email. This role can be a great fit for an experienced web developer who is employed, but looking to freelance on the side (nights and weekends to execute projects).
- Collaborate with the VP of Marketing and the Marketing team to create new web experiences and code complex and responsive layouts from scratch
- Translate Sketch files into responsive, mobile-first web experiences in WordPress
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements to ensure the site is running smoothly
- Ensure usability and accessibility best practices are met
What we’re looking for:
Website development inside of WordPress
- Knowledge of template creation required
- Knowledge of Divi a plus
- HTML development pages for use inside of Unbounce
Comfortable working with designs delivered in:
We are still a small team and many of us come from incredibly varied career backgrounds. You will be working and communicating with psychologists, game designers, scientists, and parents to push Mightier forward. What unites us is that we all believe in the product and the impact it has. We care about every family, and we cultivate a free and open work environment where everyone’s voice is heard.