Who we are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $1B in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 5 global offices. Thrasio creates and sells over 10,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories; everything from pet supplies, to fitness equipment. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way e-commerce is done. If this sounds like you, lets talk.
At Thrasio, we are reimagining, innovating and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century, come join us!
The Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for managing the company's accounts payable processes, including invoice input and generation of disbursements, as well as other assigned general accounting responsibilities. The ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast-paced, high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness is critical.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports
- Paying vendors by scheduling payments; generally responding to all overseas vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Ensure proper documentation is in place for finical transactions and audit preparedness
- Develop an effective rapport with vendors and maintain positive vendor relationships.
- Maintain confidentially with sensitive information on behalf of company
- Reconcile accounts and audit
- Flexibility to perform other duties as required, related to assisting the accounting department and other management
- Utilizing best in class payment methods and processing payments in multiple currencies
What You Bring to the Party
- Bachelors Degree required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience
- Experience with NetSuite or comparable system preferred
- Problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented and organized, flexible and able to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Expertise in Excel
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment
- Ability to break down large, complex, ambiguous goals into manageable pieces
- Comfortable with creating new processes from scratch with business writing to be used within company
- Strong Accounting Skills
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.