Who We Are
ButcherBox is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company headquartered in Brighton, MA. At ButcherBox, we believe in better. That’s why we deliver 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, pork raised crate-free, and wild-caught seafood directly to our members’ doors. All of our products are humanely raised or wild-caught and never given antibiotics or added hormones ever.
We’re working to build a world that’s better for all, and we’re inviting everyone to come along. For us, better means treating our planet with respect. It means improving the lives of animals and the livelihoods of farmers. It means never cutting corners when it comes to doing business. Ultimately, it means better meals, enjoyed together. Our team is made up of people who collaborate and support one another. We’re always looking for outstanding people to join our mission!
About the Role
We are looking to hire an Affiliate Marketing Specialist to join the Growth Marketing team here at ButcherBox. You will be joining a team that is leading the industry in influencer marketing, working with some of the top food influencers in the space. This individual will help to meaningfully grow our customer base, by continuing to build and enhance ButcherBox’s influencer network. You will be heavily focused on maintaining existing and building new relationships with influencers, that represent our brand.
- Discover and connect with influencers who align with our Brand and have the potential to convert their audience into customers
- Coordinate promotions with influencers -- negotiations, contract development, and content creation
- Oversee accounts and provide outstanding customer service to our existing influencers
- Track and analyze results from influencer promotions
- Make data informed decisions when assessing new opportunities that align with marketing budget and goals
- Identify and reconcile discrepancies in data between our various platforms
- Work cross-functionally with our in-house creative, brand and operations teams
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvement within existing processes to increase team efficiency
- 1+ years of marketing or affiliate experience
- Empathy – the ability to see and meet the needs of our influencers
- Creative skills to assist influencers in effectively conveying our messaging and representing our brand
- Experience with excel and data analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Thrives in a member-obsessed, scrappy, and fast-paced environment where everyone takes accountability for their work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other relevant subject
- Experience in business development, partnerships, or influencer marketing
- Experience using Hasoffers or another influencer platform
- Experience using Microsoft dynamics
What We Offer
ButcherBox strives to maintain a supportive and encouraging environment. We value autonomy and transparency, and allow our employees access to all levels of the organization. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of the steps we've taken and continue to take to promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We're open to remote work, and even encourage our in-office employees to work from home a couple days a week.
*Due to current circumstances regarding COVID-19, all of our employees are working 100% remotely for the foreseeable future
- Health: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, an employer-funded HSA, and short & long-term disability benefits
- Financial: 401(k) with generous employer match, an annual discretionary performance bonus, profit bonus, and equity ownership in the company
- Time off: unlimited paid time off policy, an executive team that encourages a good work/life balance
- Personal growth: professional development opportunities, including free access to online learning programs
- Food: a free Custom Classic ButcherBox each month and weekly lunch reimbursement
- Others: subsidized commuter benefits and reimbursement for gym membership
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure all individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.