At Turbonomic, we are committed to attracting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We will honor your experiences, perspectives, and exceptional identity. We believe that uniqueness enriches all of us by showing us a range of ways to understand and engage with the world.
Who We Are:
We work to deliver best-in-class software so that our customers can assure application performance and empower their people to focus on growing their businesses through innovation. Turbonomic created Application Resource Management (ARM) to assure customers application performance by eliminating infrastructure resource congestion across hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
In 2019 Turbonomic acquired SevOne, the leading provider of network management solutions for optimal network visibility and performance (NPM). The combined entity delivers customers better data, analytics, and decisions to comprehensively and continuously assure application performance. The powerful combination of Turbonomics Application Resource Management, SevOnes leading Network Management Solution, and ParkMyClouds best-in-class resource scheduling ensures that Turbonomic is well-positioned to build the future of application performance.
What You'll be Doing:
- Lead organize and manage executive level strategic planning and operational cadence to drive operational excellence, continuous improvement and implement changes across our business in conjunction with functional leaders.
- Build strong working relationships within our alliance team and partners to develop sales plays / joint solutions that promote Turbonomic, and assist in the creation of joint messaging
- Work with Account Executives and Alliance Executives to understand the demands of their business, gather insight and translate these business wins for Turbonomic and partner
- Be a key player in setting the strategy for alliance events and the way we work together to jointly sponsor, activate, and engage to make the most of these efforts
- Provide solution information, keep partner teams up to date on joint marketing activities and their impact
What Will You Bring:
- Deep knowledge of IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and other relevant data center technologies from the application layer, through storage and fabric layers.
- A minimum of 12 years of channel / alliances / partner program, operations, and sales is required.
- A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of managing partnerships with global and regional systems integrators
- Demonstrated proof of building and establishing go to market / business plans and driving partner sales growth.
- Experienced managing partner / alliance managers
- Familiar with indirect selling motions of partners
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex marketing and demand generation plans with partners
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
- Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance. Take time off to spend volunteering in your community or recharging - work-life balance is important.
- Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Access to executives learn and collaborate with leaders.
- Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- Employee Resource Groups POCIT, DevelopHer, Parents at Turbo, Book Club
- Wellness Initiatives - are you competitive? You will love the step competition with great prizes! Cooking more your speed? We have web cooking classes! Great wellness initiative running year round
- Wellness Platform that offers allocation of points for different wellness benefits of your choice from the platform
Why Choose Turbo:
Turbonomic was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of fastest growing private companies for the fifth time, and the Forbes Cloud 100 for the fourth time. We have also been named to Fast Companys Best Workplaces for Innovators List, a testament to our people, culture, and technology. To scale our growth, weve locked in partnerships with Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, AWS, and DXC.
Our Company Culture:
Our company culture enables a workplace that values trust, transparency, and performance. This is emulated through our employees, who approach each day with a sense of fearlessness, collaboration, and curiosity. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers page, blog, or connect with Turbonomic via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) efforts are a strategic imperative in driving the future of our business. DEI is directly linked to our ability to innovate and collaborate effectively to bring the best products to market. We welcome and embrace diverse thoughts, experiences, and ideas. Having a diverse and inclusive culture is fundamental to who we are, and we know it has a positive effect on our success. We have committed to two Parity Pledges: One for Women in Leadership Positions; and one in Support of People of Color.
We measure our work culture regularly to ensure that Turbonomic is a place where all our employees are respected and valued for who they are. DEI is not a special initiative, but a central element of our strategy.
Across the Turbonomic enterprise we encourage you to bring your uniqueness. Whether it is through our Community Outreach program, joining an Employee Resource Group, or participating in our Sustainability initiatives, if you have a passion for pushing the limit and are eager to make a difference, Turbo is the place for you.
We encourage you to apply even if you dont check every single one of the boxes listed above!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.