LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
We are looking for a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and IT skills. You will consult and enable our customers to make best use of platform and develop integrations using our API. LeanIX is a data driven solution, thus integrating our platform to Third - Party system is a cornerstone of our strategy to increase automation and maturity to use available data effectively. As a motivated team member of our Professional Services team, you are responsible for technical project delivery for our strategic accounts. You will team up with experienced colleagues beyond Professional Services and shape your career by actively contributing to customer success.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- An exciting role in one of the fastest-growing departments in an even more exciting company
- A collaborative environment that promotes supportive mindset and encourages a hands-on mentality
- Responsibility for technical project-workstreams to strengthen our delivery capability
- Challenging projects
- Being involved in multiple project engagements at once
- Close collaboration with Customer Success, Customer Success Engineering, and Product Management
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1-2 years of experience in technical implementation/development projects or graduation from a top computer science/information systems program with a high affinity to cloud technology
- Hands-on experience or high affinity to work in major cloud hyperscaler platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- A deep curiosity to learn existing, new, and emerging technologies to rapidly evolving business and use cases
- Motivated to grow consulting skills and customer orientation
- Desire to work hands-on in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to move between high level architectural design and the roll up the sleeves level for delivery projects
- Understand architecture and use cases of 3rd party solutions and articulate concepts to integrate into LeanIX
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.