Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North Americas fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Associate Customer Success Manager, you will...
- Team with Acquia Account Management to maintain strong relationships with customers and ownership of customers success with Acquia platform services; measured through renewal rate, NPS and other metrics that measure customer sentiment
- Update and maintain the CRM database with the most relevant account and relationship details
- Engage in the day to day success management and risk mitigation of Acquias customers
- Work directly with Sales, Account Management, Technical Support, Operations, Professional Services and Finance
Youll enjoy this role if you are/have
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines
- Full knowledge about Acquia and Acquia's products
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
- Extremely organized, with effective time management skills
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast paced environment
- Able to proactively drive Acquia and Customers forward with minimal oversight
- Passion for problem solving, a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven
What youll need to be successful
- 1+ years working in account management, customer success management or an equivalent role for a technology company.
- Proven proficiency in customer retention, presentation skills, and ability to work independently to drive a virtual team to deliver customer success
- Proven success in developing strategic relationships in large organizations leading to high retention rates, high NPS scores and expansion opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other CRM tools (preferably Gainsight)
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.