Innovation Lives Here
You go all in no matter what you do, and so do we. You want to use your powers for good, and that’s exactly what we do at Lytx®. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day with technology that helps save lives each year.
As the leading provider of Driver Safety Solutions, Lytx is searching for an Associate Manager to oversee the SMB Business Development Teams. This group is responsible for proactively prospecting via calls, emails and other outreach methods to generate qualified leads for our SMB Sales Teams. The Associate Manager will manage to daily, weekly, monthly activities and results goals as well hire, onboard, assist in training and developing team members. Additionally, they will serve as the internal champion and point of contact for the outside sales organization as consistent communication between these teams is vital to the success and growth of the business unit. The goal of this role is to ensure the sales team has a healthy pipeline of meetings while furthering the internal team’s effectiveness at qualification and providing high quality leads to support business targets.
What you’ll do:
- Share the day to day responsibilities and floor supervision with the Commercial Leader as we launch and grow the Business Development Group
- Regularly host one-on-one and group collaboration sessions with team members identify and share best practices, talk tracks and presentation skills accurately
- Utilize cutting edge conversational intelligence and targeted outreach technology to continually refine prospecting activities
- WebEx training and tracking for the CDM team to ensure high quality qualification of leads is taking place and handoff to the field is seamless
- Partner closely with the Mid Market sales team and other key stakeholders to ensure the best possible alignment, maintain a productive relationship and communicate feedback from the field to improve effectiveness.
- Report metrics to the Commercial Leadership on an as scheduled basis to provide updates on forecasting, meeting pipeline and results using PowerPoint, Excel and other Microsoft office applications
- Occasional travel to onsite client meetings, conferences, state association conferences or any other industry related events
- Perform other duties as assigned
If you have the following experience, we'd love to hear from you!
- 2 years of Account Management, Sales, or Prospecting role with experience in customer facing and cold calling
- 2 years previous leadership or mentoring experience managing a team with limited experience
- Proven history of mentoring team members enabling them to meet and exceed quarterly quotas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience delivering client presentations and influencing key decision makers
- Ability to work cross functionally to generate qualified leads, successfully drive business results and resolve complex problems
- Must have intermediate level Microsoft office and WebEx skills, SalesForce.com or other CRM tools experience preferred
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
Lytx, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Vet.