Department: IT, Enterprise Business Systems
Location: Boston, MA
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North Americas fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking an Associate Salesforce Administrator to join the Enterprise Applications Team. Working with the Enterprise Applications Development Manager, you will use your business expertise and CRM experience to maintain and build key business systems and processes. You will participate in ideation sessions with our business partners to discover current issues that define the business objectives, collaborate on defining process, and implement the required solution. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast paced environment, thrives on being collaborative, works independently, understands the value of documentation and has good oral and written communication skills.
- Competency in gathering and documenting business requirements, application integrations and system modifications
- Understanding of deployment best practices, including documenting user acceptance tests/sign offs to ensure the quality of developed solutions prior to production deployment
- Basic understanding of Salesforce concepts and integrations with external systems
- Ability to handle basic Salesforce administration functions including maintenance of users, reports, dashboards, and workflows,
- Ability to perform Salesforce formula updates, deployments and other routine tasks
- Ability to assist in training users on Salesforce capabilities and spread Salesforce knowledge across the organization
- Ability to work with business users to define and document modification requests
- Log, track, prioritize and manage issues, bugs, enhancement and feature requests logged in JIRA
- Create test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Must be dependable, reliable, and able to work independently
- Must be able to work as a member of a team
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced and unpredictable work environment
- Strong problem-solving abilities, initiative, and ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Background in SDLC development a plus
- Knowledge of SFDC Lightning a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Several years experience with Salesforce as an end user
- Experience as a Salesforce Administrator a plus
- Salesforce certification a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.