Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
This team is at the center of day to day operations in Recorded Future's offices. The Business Operations, Information Technology Intern will support vital Business Operations functions such as onboarding new hires and resolving employee issues with business applications and office IT equipment. The Business Operations Intern will also be involved with frontline communication with both employees and new hires and must have a team mentality, strong interpersonal skills, and a high level of attention to detail.
This is a full-time position, approximately 30-40 hours per week
What you'll do as a Business Operations intern:
- Assist Business Operations team with new hire on-boarding (creating accounts for new employees)
- Help to create process documentation and FAQs
- Support of BusOps function with managing smaller, scheduled tasks and support requests.
- Maintenance of office IT equipment such as computers, conferencing equipment, network printers, dashboards, and monitors
- Ad-hoc requests and special projects as needed
What you'll bring to the Business Operations intern role:
- Basic understanding of physical and software security
- A major or concentration in: Business Management, Computer Systems, Computer Engineering, or related area
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with enterprise application administration, managing files and a solid understanding of Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
Additional skills (preferred but not required):
- Familiarity with MacOS
- SaaS, cloud administration, configuration experience
- Computer Programming/Coding experience
- Understanding of TCP/IP, networking
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.