We need exceptionally talented and versatile people to join our team in Watertown, MA and support our growing network of Channel Partners. If you have previous 3D printing experience (personal or professional), and can effectively troubleshoot technical concepts, clearly communicate solutions to issues as well as drive Customer Success through effective Channel support, we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join our Customer Solutions Team.
Here at Markforged, Channel Solutions Engineers will represent Markforged to our Channel Partners and end users helping them solve issues while also working with our Customer Solutions Engineers on advanced troubleshooting. In this role, you will hold Channel Partners accountable for their performance through and feedback while also being a trusted partner taking their input to the product and engineering teams. You will have excellent communication skills and proven customer facing technical experience.
What will you own?
- Remotely support and our partners and their customers.
- Monitor the statistics, provide feedback and ensure excellence in the performance of our partner's customer support.
- Provide formal feedback on partner to Markforged Sales and Operations Leadership.
- Act as tier two support for complex issues.
- Work with the Customer Solutions Engineers and Print Systems team on escalated issues
- Collect detailed customer success and product performance data to report to Engineering.
- Mentor and train channel partner technical representatives.
- Represent Markforged professionally to our partners and customers and skillfully manage interactions all the way through to a resolution
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- Engineering degree (Bachelors or higher) or relevant work experience required.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience ideally in a technical support or customer service role.
- Excellent writing skills and interpersonal communication.
- Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with 3D Printers highly desired.
- Exude patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Ability to travel regionally. Travel could be 10-25% annually.