Commercial Sales Executive
DUST Identity is a physical object security solution that uses nano-diamonds to securely tag physical objects so they are uniquely identifiable. Enabled by the development of new materials, cutting edge hardware, and exciting machine vision, DUSTs customers can ensure that every physical object - whether an airplane part, microprocessor, or priceless artifact - is genuine.
DUST aims to become the industry standard for physical object identification and security.
We are looking for a Commercial Sales Executive to join our team. The Commercial Sales Executive will drive DUSTs adoption in commercial sectors.
The Commercial Sales Executive role requires a hands-on, results-oriented individual who is organized, a great communicator, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will possess a business background that enables them to drive engagement at the CxO/VP-level, as well as engineering fluency that enables them to easily interact with cross-functional stakeholders in technical roles. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges.
The Commercial Sales Executives primary responsibility is to identify, qualify, and close new commercial customers for DUST Identity. Along the way, they will work as part of an interdisciplinary go-to-market team to quantify the benefits of DUST in various applications and shape external messaging to accelerate customer adoption.
Prior enterprise sales experience in key B2B commercial sectors - electronic hardware and components, cybersecurity, capital equipment - is a necessity for the role.
What Youll Do
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle from discovery through contracts
- Efficiently vet leads, map stakeholders, identify decision makers, and generate a pipeline of qualified prospects
- Study the prospects business and be able to persuasively discover, educate and inform customers of how DUST works within the context of their company
- Deliver sales pitches, product demos, and other valuable data to potential prospects in a way that promotes DUST Identitys brand, value propositions, and helps the audience solidify their need for the product
- Present clear verbal and written technical explanations to customers, tailoring content and style to the audience and sector
- Be the customers trusted advisor for information on the benefits, design, installation, and operation of DUST systems
- Collaborate effectively with other team members in sales and marketing, and communicate the needs of new customers to the broader DUST Identity team
- Meet or exceed sales targets for closed business
- Accurately forecast opportunities and update the CRM
What Youll Bring
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience
- Established track record of meeting sales targets in any of the following sectors: electronics, hardware security, cybersecurity, or supply chain risk management
- High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Creativity, curiosity, and a desire to solve customer problems
- Bachelors degree in a STEM field or business
- Experience selling products with both hardware and SaaS components
- Understanding of trends in supply chain management technologies
Concerning Covid 19
At DUST Identity, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our team and our community. To do our part in limiting the spread, all team members that are able to work remotely during this time are doing so. We are sensitive to the individual concerns of each team member, and continue to reassess as more information and guidelines are released by the community.
While we hope that the DUST team will eventually return to in-person work, we will remain remote for the foreseeable future.
Start Date: Immediately; Must have legal right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Location: Framingham, MA
Compensation: Market Competitive + Equity
DUST Identity is an equal opportunity employer.